Student Scheduling Information
- RHS Progam Offerings
- Credit Check Sheet
- Graduation Requirement Information for Scheduling Support Presentation (Coming Soon!)
- Course Numbers - Students should use this form to help them enter their requests into Infinite Campus.
- Course Challenge Form - Students should complete this form if they wish to take a course that they are not recommended for. This completed form should be attached to the course request form (light pink) that will be given at a later date.
- Summer Courses Offered at Ryle - These are enrichment courses students may take to fulfill graduation requirements. There are other courses offered through the district. Registration OPEN NOW.
- Course Advertisements:
Incoming Students (8th Grade)
JANUARY 16th THRU FEBRUARY 17th:
Incoming 9th graders will complete their Ryle scheduling worksheets with the help of their middle school counselors and teachers. Students will take a copy home to review with parents and a challenge form can be completed if necessary.
Incoming 9th graders will be coming to Ryle for an informational field trip. Scheduling among other items will be covered.
- BMS, OMS, RA: 9am- 11:15 am
- Gray: 12 pm- 2pm
All challenge forms must be returned to middle school counselors.
Parent orientation at Ryle - Last Names: A-K 6:00-7:00pm L-Z: 7:15-8:30pm
Incoming 9th graders will receive a print out of their schedule requests. Any discrepancies should be noted on the scheduling paper and turned in to Ryle staff prior to leaving for the evening. If a student disagrees with a class placement (regular vs. honors vs. AP) they must complete a challenge form and return it that evening. If you are not able to attend the parent night, Ryle staff will work with the middle schools to review schedules.
Parents may email Tammy Dorgan (Freshman Counselor) to discuss errors in schedules.
Deadline for incoming 9th graders to email Tammy Dorgan to adjust their schedule request for the 2023-2024 school year.
Students who wish to take a class that was not recommended or they do not meet the requirements MUST complete a CHALLENGE FORM and return to Ryle. Challenge forms can be obtained from the middle school counselors or at parent orientation.
Current Students (9th-11th)
- Scheduling RAPs:
- Course Applications - Deadline to submit: February 17, 2023
Dual Credit/Early College
Dual Enrollment / Early College Opportunities Presentation
Dual Enrollment / Early College Intent Form
DUAL ENROLLMENT APPLICATIONS DUE:
MARCH 3RD (NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED)